January 15, 2007

What's on the stix?

Pattern: "Argosy" Scarf (Winter 2006 patterns at knitty.com)
Yarn: mill spun/3 ply - aran weight
Ewe: m'Darlin" 2006 shear
Dye: I kettle-dyed with "Magic Carpet" acid dye.

Latest project is a quirky scarf which was fun at first, but know I just want to get it done. The next project is calling me! The COLD weather continues. It's been days of -18c to -28c. All the animals seem to be O.K. Sheep of course, are NOT cold (their coats are at their longest now). They will be sheared the end of March (a month before the lambs are due).

1 comment:

Yarn Devil said...

Lou! What a beautiful scarf! It is going to be gorgeous when it is done! The colour and pattern are wonderful! I know what you mean about wanting to get it done now, I dislike scarves for that reason!(they seem to go on and on!)

Your blog is wonderful! I hope you don't mind I have added a link on mine to lead to yours! Definately good reading!

Thank you sooo much for sharing! I'll be back to check on you!

Talk to you soon,
-Cindy