August 25, 2010

Finally, some BABY PHOTOS

Cindy with little Chuck and Michelle - early July
Mother Muskovy "Peep" with her ducklings

These lovely little Cashmere goats are originally from Helene at Spruce Haven Farms. KEGO the curious, MORI white as snow and ATTACUS the shy one in background.


Send me the definition of their names (email, blog comment or Ravelry message), and I have a little gift for the lucky one whose name is drawn. (Clue - level 3 MS students have it at their fingertips).


Draw of correct entries will be made Sept 1st.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Awesome to see some new pictures up Mom!

Norma from Misty Haven Alpacas said...

Love the baby pictures!
N

All Our Fingers in the Pie said...

These are so adorable! I am so sorry I missed the contest! I was away in SE Sask for a family wedding and visiting the farm. I especially love the picture of the lambs with ewe.